Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2/26/11

2/26/11
Saturday

Arcade Fire - "Wake Up"


12:23pm-
Texts:
"Dear zane,

What's up?

Sincerely,
Noreen"

"Dear Noreen,
I have become very I'll as of late. I've lived a long and happy life but it looks like death will finally win it's never ending battle and allow me to pass on to a brighter place.
You're a sweet girl, and I'm glad our paths crossed even if for such a brief period.
I wish you well on your journeys.
Godspeed and farewell.

Yours Truly- dead or alive,
-Zane"

4:43pm-
After watching a lot of Home Movies, I watch Where the Wild Things Are.. It's seems so sad this time..

9ishpm-
Wondering what else I got to watch around here...
I'll try Tru Blood one more time...

10ishpm - 2am-
YouTube more Home Movies.
I want to be these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment