Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/21/11

3/21/11
Monday

“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'”
-Charles M. Schulz

5:04pm-
I call the studio--
"Red line studios.."
It's the new secretary.
"Hey, this is Zane, is Stacy there?"
"Yes."
"K. Can i talk to her??"
"And what is this about?"
"What...???! It's Zane..! Its about friendship and kindness and maybe French fries...!?"
"Oh, ok. Hang on..."

5:34pm-
Jeremy: "Hey, Zane... You're hair looks, very... Suave. Like it was good before but it looks like you went to a spa and cleaned up or something.."

9:58pm-
"EIGHT OH FOUR!!!"
Austin yells into the bathroom door. "Seans in the shower. Were timing him."

10:44pm-
Austin: "Sean, that doesn't make any sense. It started off making sense, but now its just nonsense."
Me: "Austin? How much do you think bob Dylan drank???? And how many things do you think he said that didn't make sense?? And you love it."
"If bob Dylan were in here, drunk in my kitchen, saying these kinds of things, I'd say, 'listen, bob Dylan, what you're saying doesn't make any sense.... If you put it in a song then yes, I'll listen to it and I'll love it. But right now you're just not making any sense..!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment