Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/18/11

3/18/11
Friday

"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance."
~Japanese Proverb

2:00pm - 8:00pm-
Nothing to record because I woke up, read, fell asleep, went to the studio (no one was there), and haven't said one word yet today..

8:44pm-
Overheard in the subway:
"...so, my friend went to the bathroom at a restaurant and there was an entire wall mosaic of Elton John. And it was some Japanese restaurant. A wall all covered in those little stones to make a giant Elton John..."

10:57pm-
An older woman came up with a glass of champagne and talked to Austin.
I couldn't hear what was happening so when she left he told me what had happened--
"...so I asked, 'how old are you?' she said 'why do you want to know?' I said..... 'cause I'm into older women'. And that, Zane, was my second mistake."

11:21pm-
Again, somehow talking to someone about their clothes or hair or something a guy shouldn't care/know about.
"It's good. Volume. Natural blonde, yeah..? I thought so. Do it like this..."

11:54pm-
"Why are you putting your hair up..??!"
"It's comfortable...?"
"Noo no no.."
So she didn't.

12:12am-
Guys dancing. Not your best idea, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment