Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/11/11

3/11/11
Friday

"My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company."
-Jane Austen

>>>We're doing a Shoot- a commercial for an A/C company from Jersey.

2:49pm-
An older man from the company: "I gotta twitter.. But, what am I gonna say..?? 'changing a circuit booaaard, tweeet!'"

4:02pm-
Matt directing a bigger, 'tough' guy: "ok, now could you use your hands when you talk.. Maybe something like this.."
"Whoa, man.. If I do that I'll lose my cred..! I won't be allowed back in my hood..!"

5:13pm-
Talking to Joe about doing sound:
Stacy: "Do you even know what you're doing..?!"
"Hey, sometimes shows have bad sound. That's gonna be every show I do."

11:11pm-
Austin: "Zane, could you look up the starwars theme song...?"
"Ok......?"
As soon as I play it Bob, the basset hound, starts howling.
I pause it.
He stops.
Unpause. Howls.
Pause.
Stops.
.....he waits..
Unpause hound.

2:58am-
Heading out of 'the dark room' two tall, blonde Europeans twins stop me, grab me by the beard and tell me how much they appreciate it.
I put my arms around their waists, thank them, and leave.

3:39pm-
Sitting in a booth near the door of union pool, on the way out a girl stops and says 'you're awesome. Remember that.' I guess I look sad..?

5:06am-
Back at Austins house with Taylor, Eric, Emily, Chris Cross and Greta.
And I'm making macaroni and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment