Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/10/11

3/10/11
Thursday

"I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts."
~John Locke


8:00am-
Alarm goes off.
With out giving myself enough time to even think about it, I jump up and put some clothes on.
Ok! That's it! To late! I'm up! Hopefully this will disrupt the sleeping schedule that I've fallen into.

8:14pm-
Walk downstairs to go get some coffee from the little coffee truck on the corner.
Giant coffee (and good coffee) for $1.25. Cheaper than a small one from Starby.

3:01pm-
I show up at the studio; Neil says Austin just stepped out. But he keeps thinking he's me.
Apparently he got his hair cut the same. Ha... great.

3:17pm-
Austin comes in. And he does have a similar haircut. Like mine when it's short.
"I said, I want it short, but long on top. So she said ok and gave me the 'zane'."

5:49pm-
Neil to Austin: "K, see ya. I like your haircut. Well, i like Zane's haircut on your head."

6:34pm-
Getting ready to go I asked matt if I should come in tomorrow. Just to help out with whatever shoot was happening..
He said "Yes..! There's no budget, but you can put it on your resume. I'll make you an AD and you can take care of...." a lot of stuff.

8:16pm-
Did it.
Bought a MIDI controller keyrig. A tool to do what I want to do, better.
Pretty much a $99 49 key keyboard I can use to play any instrument from my computers software.
K..... Hope I'm not jumping the gun on this and can actually put it to good use.
[[Will post results eventually.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment