Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/4/11

3/4/11
Friday

((I guess I lost the last few days.. Must have skipped them.))

Phoenix - Lisztomania


11:24pm-
Head downtown to talk to my building owner about some business.
Feeling a little Chuck Bass about it all.

1:30pm - 1:45pm-
Meeting Stacy at the Onion. I try on some $800+ suit jackets at a really nice store across the street while I wait.
Acting like I'm rich, saying things like,
"This is nice. I like the lighter Spring colors, I just couldnt do this one. The salmon with my hair color..?? No, no. This won't do."
And
"Yes. This is a much better fit, still big in the chest. Could be taken in a little. And maybe shortened up a little here.."
Too much Gossip Girl.

2:35pm-
Stacy says she hungry.
"Me too. I just don't feel like spending money."
"Me neither."
"I've got an idea.. How about one of us spends money and we both eat...??! Then at least one person is happy?!"
"Umm...."
"Thanks, Stacy! That was a generous offer...!"
-how I got a free sandwich from subway.

4:06pm-
Finally got the key board thing to work with the computer in my new office. Hooked it up to garage band and I can use it as buttons for drums and guitars and, more importantly, finally have a way to put together my own string arrangement...!
Excited to figure it out!
Thinking about coming to the studio tomorrow to play around...

4:29pm-
Everyones half asleep waiting for the train.
A loud this and everyone looks up.
Someone fell into the tracks...?!
Everyone runs over and helps pull him out. They encourage him and make sure he moves and call an ambulance and stay by him.

4:34am-
They get him a seat and even offer tissues and water to clean a bad cut on his hand. Someone, don't know of they know him or not, cleans his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment