Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/20/11

3/20/11
Sunday

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today."
-Mark Twain

10:34am-
"How was your day yesterday..?"
"It was good. I went to a hotel that's on a tv show I watch..."
"What show?"
"Well.... Gossip Girl...."
"There it is..!"

10:41am-
"This coffee tastes like chemicals today..."
"Maybe it's your mouth. What have you been eating?"
"Macaroni and cheese. You know my life, Zane."

12:37pm-
Doesn't matter how many fans you have, if your in a heavy metal band and also know how to program flash video games, you're a nerd.

2:31pm-
Austin: "I can't believe you don't like cashews.. They're like the lobster of nuts."

6:54pm-
"You alright..? You look like there's a problem?"
"No.. I just farted."
"Oh. So more of a solution."

9:25pm-
"...I don't even know how to get to the roof."
"Well, there's really only one direction you can go..."

11:20pm-
"Adam, are these your boots?"
"Idontownboots."

11:43pm-
Standing outside the train station.
Austin "Well, wanna go down and sit on a bench and maybe play on our phones?"
"Hahaha!! You're not beating around the push with that one, are ya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment