Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/12/11

3/12/11
Saturday

"No party is any fun unless seasoned with folly."
~Desiderius Erasmus

11:37am-
Taylor is getting ready to leave. So I move from where i slept on the chair to his spot on the couch. Ahh...

2:34pm-
Wake up. Kind of get up. Everyone is gone except Austin and Caleb.
There's a box of coco Krispies in the kitchen.
Now i really want some chocolate cereal.

4:04pm-
Heading home from Austins. It's a great day here. I think what makes Brooklyn seem nicer is there isn't so many tall buildings so you get more sunshine.

12:24am-
Austin: "Everytime some says 'hey *sshole!' I look up... Like, yeah?"
"hello..?? Dad...?"

3:48am-
Sat down near the fireplace. Someone sat next to me.
"Is your name Zane...?"
"Yes.... Creeeepy..."
She apparently recognized me from an Eisley tour a few years ago..???

4:34am-
Austin: "Zane, drink some of this for me...?"
"Haha..! I think you got it. You can handle it."
"Zane... you know that I can not."

5:32am-
Everyone who gets off the train with me walks to the next train im taking. Suddenly they all start running..!!?!
Whew!!?!
Running through the train station to catch the next train.. What a rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment